For some of the features, you need Python 3 in your computer. Download it from your distributions repositories in GNU/Linux or from www.python.org for other platforms.
Pdfs are generated with LaTeX, you need to install it if you want pdf output.
* Update players data in the tournament file (elo fide, elo feda, ids, etc). You can use directly the files downloaded from the web.
* Add extra players to a database file (.trf, .veg, .csv).
* Get standings from tournament file, in .txt, LaTeX, and pdf.
* ARPO calculations. This is a bit buggy. It has some problems with byed players.
* Get the files for a tournament report: FIDE trf, FEDA Rating Admin and IT3 form (in LaTeX and pdf).
Arbitools have been successfully tested in a few real tournaments in Galicia, but this project is still in beta state. If you use the program in real tournaments please send your story so that a stable version can be released.
Experimental!!! Arbitools-results ---BETA---
This Android App allows the arbiters to take the results in a mobile phone and produce a *.res file that can be sent by wifi or bluetooth to the chief arbiter's computer and load from Vega automatically.
Tools for chess arbiters